It's time for your checking account to pay you back! Free Xtra CashBack earns 4% cash back* on your everyday debit card purchases, up to $8 per month. Plus, you'll enjoy refunds on your ATM fees* nationwide!
Sure, usually you have to jump through hoops for these kinds of rewards — but not with this account. Simply do some easy things that you're probably already doing. You can also link your Xtra CashBack account to Xtra Saver to build your savings automatically!
- Nationwide ATM fee refunds (up to $20)*
- 4% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $200 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $8 cash back per month
- Link to Xtra Saver for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Mastercard® Debit Card
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
To earn your rewards, simply do the following transactions and activities in your Xtra CashBack account each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases post and settle your account
- Be enrolled and review eStatements
- Have at least one direct deposit OR automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
And if you miss a qualification cycle, don't worry. Your account is still free and there are no penalties for not qualifying. And you get right back to earning cash back and enjoying ATM refunds the next cycle you qualify!
For a Qualifications Calendar click here.
*Minimum to open Xtra CashBack is $50. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 4% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Xtra CashBack rewards from Xtra CashBack are automatically transferred to Xtra Saver at the beginning of the following statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Fees may reduce earnings. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.