Are you looking for a higher rate of return on your business savings? A business can take some unexpected turns—thankfully, a business CD always provides a guaranteed return.
- Competitive Interest
- No Service Fee
- Variety of Terms
Both personal and commercial Certificates of Deposit offer higher interest rates than standard savings accounts. In exchange, you commit to not touching your deposit for a certain term length. Early withdrawals may be subject to fees. So, if you are saving for a long-term goal or want to grow money you don’t need to use for a while, a CD can be a great option for your business.
When you open a Business CD with F&M Bank, you can expect:
- Fixed rates, higher than business savings
- Interest compounded daily
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 60 months)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- CDs automatically renew at maturity
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC-insured up to $250,000
To learn more about our business banking products and services, visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Yukon, Guthrie, Kingfisher, Piedmont, or Crescent, OK. You can also complete our Business Information form online and one of our representatives will contact you shortly to complete the process.