Are you looking for jumbo home financing in the greater Oklahoma City area? We’ve laid down our roots in Central Oklahoma — we can help you do the same with a non-conforming mortgage tailored to your needs.
What you need to know about Jumbo Home Loans
- Competitive rates for non-conforming home loans
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your new home
- No pre-payment penalty
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
What is a jumbo loan?
Each year, the Federal Housing Finance Agency (FHFA) sets limits on conventional conforming mortgage loans. The limit is largely the same across the country, though some counties with higher real estate prices have higher loan limits. Homebuyers who wish to borrow more than the conforming loan limit will need a jumbo loan. Jumbo loans are available with a variety of terms and fixed or adjustable interest rates. Jumbo loans cannot be guaranteed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, so they are riskier for mortgage lenders. As such, jumbo loans generally have stricter credit requirements.
How to qualify for a jumbo loan
If you have questions about qualifying for a jumbo loan, contact one of our friendly, Oklahoma-based mortgage lenders. We can review your credit score, cash reserves, debt-to-income ratio, and other metrics with you to determine the best home mortgage option for you.
Apply now for a jumbo loan and get pre-qualified!
To start the jumbo loan application process, you can apply online, contact us, or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Guthrie OK, Kingfisher OK, Piedmont OK, Crescent OK, Yukon, OK, Greater Oklahoma City.