Are you looking for a low down payment mortgage in the greater Oklahoma City area? We’ve laid down our roots in Central Oklahoma — we can help you do the same with an FHA mortgage tailored to your needs. Put as low as 3.5% down, depending on credit approval.
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- Available for primary residences only
- Must be appraised by an FHA-approved appraiser
- Down payments as low as 3.5%
- Mortgage insurance required
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your new home
- No pre-payment penalty
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
This type of mortgage loan is partially guaranteed by the Federal Housing Administration (FHA), which enables lenders to offer low down payments and more flexible credit requirements. FHA loans are popular with first-time home buyers and all others who want to make a small home down payment.
The only drawback to an FHA loan is that it comes with a Mortgage Insurance Premium (MIP) requirement. There is an upfront premium as well as an annual premium divided into monthly payments as part of your mortgage payment. The length of time you’ll be required to pay MIP depends on the size of your down payment.