Tuck your money away with peace of mind—there are no market fluctuations to worry about—and earn a guaranteed return. In exchange for your commitment to a certain term length, CDs offer a higher interest rate than a basic savings account.
- Competitive Interest
- No Service Fee
- Variety of Terms
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Interest compounded daily
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 7 days to 60 months)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- CDs automatically renew at maturity
- Early withdrawal penalties apply
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
With a CD, the longer the term you can commit to, the higher your annual percentage yield be. rate will be. When you open a CD account, you’ll know how much APY you will earn over the term period. Just be careful not to put all your savings in a CD (you want to keep an emergency fund more accessible, for example) and only commit to a term length that fits the timeline of your savings goals. For example, if you’re saving for a wedding, you’d want to be sure the term will be up before you have to start paying vendors.
To learn more about our bank CD accounts, visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Yukon, Guthrie, Kingfisher, Piedmont, or Crescent, OK. You can also apply online quickly and conveniently from the comfort of your home! Check out our other long-term savings account options, such as Money Market Accounts and IRAs.