Planning to build your dream home in the greater Oklahoma City area? We’ve laid down our roots in Central Oklahoma — we can help you do the same with a new home construction loan tailored to your needs.
- Competitive rates for your home construction project:
- Available for primary residence or second home construction
- Provides more convenience, especially toward the end of the construction phase and the beginning of permanent mortgage
- Pay off interest quicker; payments are interest-only during construction phase
- Payments are made on the amount drawn on your loan sufficient to pay your builder
- Construction draws applied in stages based on work completed
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
When building a new house, you need short-term financing to pay the contractor and other costs associated with construction. Construction loans may have an interest-only payment option to keep the process affordable for you until your new home is ready to move into. At that point, your construction loan balance gets converted to a longer-term home mortgage loan.
A land loan is used to purchase just the lot of land. This is a good option when you don’t plan to build on the land right away. If you are ready for construction, a construction loan can be used to purchase land and finance the costs of construction to build your dream home.
To start the construction loan application process, you can apply online, contact us, or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Guthrie OK, Kingfisher OK, Piedmont OK, Crescent OK, Yukon, OK, Greater Oklahoma City.