Looking to purchase an investment property? We can help you obtain the financing you need for a real estate investment purchase. We’ve laid down our roots in Central Oklahoma — we can help you do the same.
Investment Property Mortgages in Oklahoma
- Competitive rates on single-family homes and multi-unit properties
- Available for real estate investment properties
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your rental property
- No pre-payment penalty
- Refinance your current loan to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
What is an investment property?
An investment property could be a commercial or residential unit that you rent out for income. Some investors purchase homes to flip for a profit. Essentially, an investment property is not your primary residence.
Things to consider before buying an rental property
Purchasing a rental property is an exciting step toward reaching your financial goals. However, there are some important questions to ask yourself first.
Are you ready for the financial responsibilities?
Rental property loans usually require a higher down payment and you’ll need to budget for the costs of maintenance and repairs, as well as property taxes and insurance.
Do you want to be a home flipper or a landlord?
Flippers look for undervalued real estate to fix up and sell for a profit.
Landlords make a long-term investment in buying properties to rent out for a monthly income stream.
Do you have time to manage it?
The income generated by rental properties isn’t entirely passive. You’ll have to put some time into finding tenants and responding to their maintenance requests. Of course, you can hire a maintenance company to perform these tasks for you, but then they will also keep a percentage of the rent collected.
Apply online for a rental property loan in Oklahoma!
To start the mortgage application process, you can apply online, contact us, or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Guthrie OK, Kingfisher OK, Piedmont OK, Crescent OK, Yukon, OK Greater Oklahoma City.