Do you need a land lot to build on, farm on, or more? We can help you finance a land purchase in Central Oklahoma.
- Competitive rates
- Available for raw land, unimproved land, and improved land lots
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your land purchase
- No pre-payment penalty
- Refinance your current loan to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
A land loan provides financing for the purchase of a land lot that doesn’t have a house on it. People purchase land for a variety of reasons, including to build a home on or to farm on. There are two types of land lots:
- Unimproved land: Similar to raw land, but may have utility access or older structures.
- Improved land: Ready to build on–for example, a lot in a planned development.
A land loan can help you purchase a land lot, but you’ll need a construction loan to build a home on your land. The benefits of a land loan include the ability to build on your own timeline, whether that’s in the near future or years away. You can build your dream home and landscape the property as desired.
To start the land loan application process, you can apply online, contact us, or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Guthrie OK, Kingfisher OK, Piedmont OK, Crescent OK, Yukon, OK, Greater Oklahoma City.