Set it and forget it — just link your BonuSelect Checking or BonuSelect Cash Back Checking to save effortlessly.
No Monthly Fees
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free BonuSelect Checking or BonuSelect CashBack Checking
- Automatic transfers of BonuSelect Checking or BonuSelect CashBack Checking earnings
- 0.50% APY* on balances up to $10,000
- 0.50% to 0.11% APY on balances over $10,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met
- No minimum balance to earn bonus
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Free digital banking services
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Here’s How You Qualify
Qualifying for your BonuSelect Checking or BonuSelect CashBack Checking rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest BonuSelect Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your BonuSelect Checking or BonuSelect CashBack Checking account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 15 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and review eStatements
That’s it. Even if you don’t meet your qualifications during the cycle, your Xtra Checking or Xtra CashBack Checking account is still free. And you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next month!
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. $50 Minimum Deposit to Open. *BonuSelect Checking – A Tier 1 – An APY of 3.00%will be paid on the entire portion of your Average Daily Balance that is less than $10,000.01. When the qualifications are not met, the APY on your account will be 0.01%. The current APY is subject to change after account opening. See BonuSelect truth in savings disclosure for more details of other benefits and qualifying requirements. Tier 2 – An APY of .010% will be paid only for that portion of your Average Daily Balance that is $10,000.01 or more. A blended APY for the account will range from 3.00% to 0.10%depending on the balance in the account.
**Cash Back Account – Receive 5% cash back up to $10 on purchases made with your F&M Bank debit card during each cycle. See BonuSelect truth in savings disclosure for more details of other benefits and qualifying requirements.
These APYs are current as of 12/01/18. Fees may reduce earnings.