Interested in paying less interest on your mortgage? A mortgage refinance could help you save money, consolidate debt, or finance a home improvement. Contact us to learn more about mortgage refinancing in Central Oklahoma — we’ve put down roots here and we can help you do the same.
- Competitive rates for home loan refinance
- Available for primary residence, second homes, vacation homes
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your new home loan
- No pre-payment penalty
- Refinance your current home to potentially lower your rate
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
When you refinance your mortgage, you take out a new home loan to replace and pay off your existing mortgage. Your new loan could be for the same amount that you currently owe or you can tap into your home’s equity to borrow more and use the difference for a variety of expenses.
There are several reasons homeowners decide to refinance a mortgage:
- To get a better interest rate or terms. For example, mortgage rates may be lower now than when you first purchased your home. Or, you may want to refinance out of a mortgage insurance premium requirement. You can also switch from an adjustable-rate to a fixed one or vice versa.
- To change the length of the loan. For example, you could pay off your mortgage faster, and save on interest, by shortening the length of your loan. Or, you could lower your monthly payment amount by extending the length of your loan.
- Use the equity for a large purchase. For example, a cash out refinance can help you pay for a home renovation project, consolidate higher interest debt, purchase a vacation home or investment property, put a child through college, and more.