USDA Business and Industry Loans
Which types of rural businesses are eligible for a USDA B&I Loan?
Eligible businesses include for-profit businesses, non-profit organizations, co-ops, federally-recognized tribes, public bodies, and entrepreneurs starting a new business. Essentially, just about any type of business can qualify for a B&I loan as long as the funds are used for one of these eligible uses:
- Business conversion, enlargement, repair, modernization, or development
- Purchase and develop commercial land and buildings
- Purchase and install machinery, equipment, supplies, or inventory
- Debt refinancing if it will improve cash flow and create jobs
- Business and industrial acquisitions to maintain operations and create or save jobs
How do I know if an area is “rural”?
Contact our Oklahoma-based Business Lenders!
Fill out our online form to request info on USDA loans or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Yukon, Guthrie, Kingfisher, Piedmont, or Crescent, OK. You can expect friendly service and quick loan decisions made locally. As a family-owned bank for three generations and counting, F&M Bank has deep roots in our community. We are dedicated to helping local businesses thrive.