Are you an active duty servicemember or veteran of the military? A VA loan is a special mortgage loan program, guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA), and offering up to 100% financing (no down payment) for veterans and servicemembers. Best of all, there is no mortgage insurance premium required. Our VA Mortgage Lenders have laid down roots in Central Oklahoma — we can help you do the same with a VA mortgage tailored to your needs.
VA Loan Requirements and Details
- Fixed or adjustable rates
- Available for primary residences only
- Must have a Certificate of Eligibility (COE)
- Must be appraised by a VA-approved appraiser
- No mortgage insurance requirement
- A wide range of terms customized to your unique situation
- Helpful loan advisors with working knowledge of the local real estate market
- Take an early step and get prequalified to provide an estimate of what you might be able to borrow for your new home
- No pre-payment penalty
- Local decision-making and processing in Central Oklahoma
- Personalized service from lenders you can trust
All loans subject to credit approval.
Apply now for a VA loan and get pre-qualified!
To start the VA loan application process, you can apply online, contact us, or visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Guthrie OK, Kingfisher OK, Piedmont OK, Crescent OK, Yukon, OK, Greater Oklahoma City.