Inventory & Working Capital Loans
When You Should Consider a Working Capital Loan
Is this type of business loan right for you?
- Accounts Receivable Loan: The business needs money to cover payroll or rent until outstanding invoices are paid.
- Cash Flow Management: Sales are seasonal or cyclical.
- Working Capital: To cover the cost of supplies on a large order.
- Inventory Loans: Strategic inventory purchases (good deal, sale, off season purchase)
- Business Expansion: After expanding your business, you’re in need of extra inventory.
What are Inventory loans?
This is a short-term loan or business line of credit that enables businesses to purchase products to sell at a later date. These products (the inventory) serve as collateral for the loan.