Amid ongoing concerns about Coronavirus (COVID-19), F&M Bank is aware and closely monitoring the latest reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Oklahoma State Department of Health. We are taking precautionary measures for the health and safety of our customers and employees.
During this time, we are focused on maintaining the continuity of business. Please remember all of the ways we’re available to you:
- Telephone Banking (24/7) – Feel free to call our automated line (405-373-2224) to get information about your accounts including balances, account activity, and even transfer money between accounts.
- Online Banking – Go to www.fmbankok.com and access your account through online banking. You’ll have access to balances, account activity, re-order checks, bill pay, transfer between accounts, statements, and more.
- Mobile Banking – Download our app (F&M Xpress) from iTunes or Android and access all of the features in online banking and enjoy access to mobile deposit!
- Text alerts – Set up text alert to help you keep an eye on your accounts and their balances.
- Customer Care Center – Call our helpful staff at any of our locations or contact us via the website.
- Drive Thru – In order to help protect you from high trafficked area, utilize our drive thru to limit your contact with others.
- Important information will be updated via a link on the top banner at www.fmbankok.com.
If you’re a business customer and have already have access to the services:
- Remote Deposit Capture – Make deposits without ever leaving the office!
- ACH Origination – Though our business online banking, continue scheduling payroll or payments.
We will continue to monitor the situation closely and evaluate other ways we can support our communities and customers during this time.