GREAT NEWS! We’re giving our Online Bill Payment service a new look and improved navigation features to make your online experience even better on September 5, 2018!
F&M Bank Online Bill Pay Enhancements:
- Streamlined Bill Payment navigation will enable you to move easily between approval, payment and history tasks. This new design will facilitate paying and approving multiple bills at once.
- Better positioned links for administrative-type tasks such as reports and user settings. These links will now appear to the right of the payment windows.
- Bill Pay’s powerful reporting tool now includes graphs to aid in analyzing how your money is spent
- View and plan payments based on your account balance(s) with Bill Pay’s new “Balance Worksheet”.
- NEW: A new security feature that alerts you when a new account was added to your Bill Payment service. Designed to prevent fraudsters from adding an unauthorized payment funding account to your Bill Payment relationship. This new feature will send you an email alert at your first login notifying you that a new funding account has been added.
To preview these enhancements, please visit the following demonstration link:
What you Need to Know and Tips on Preparing for Wednesday, September 5, 2018:
- Our online Bill Payment service will NOT be available for your use through F&M Bank Online Banking beginning at 7:30 a.m. and ending approximately at 12:00 p.m. TIP: Your access to Bill Pay services and managing Payees through our Consumer Mobile Banking application will not be affected during this time period.
- Any bills you may have scheduled in advance of Wednesday, September 5th will not be affected, even those bills that you have instructed us to pay on Wednesday. TIP: Schedule payments and create new payees prior to September 5, 2018.
- This maintenance window will only affect your access to bill payment services. The other features of F&M Bank’s Online Banking will be available for your use on Wednesday, September 5, 2018. TIP: Plan for Bill Pay’s downtime by entering any bill payment instructions you may have anticipated entering during the Wednesday, September 5th business day prior to 7:30 a.m.
- Adding individuals as new payees for electronic payment will no longer be available after Wednesday, September 5, 2018 through Bill Payment. If you add a person as a new Bill Pay payee after this date, the person will be paid via a paper check. Individual payees existing prior to Wednesday, September 5, 2018 will not be affected. TIP: If you need to send funds electronically to an individual, you may use F&M Bank’s Online Banking External Transfer feature.
- “Inactive Payees” will be changed to “Hidden Payees and will be viewable via a specific payee category.
- Users can create Payee Groups to keep customized lists of payees
- Bill Pay will not change the default funding account you have already assigned for your Bill Payments.
We apologize for any inconvenience this temporary disruption to F&M Bank’s Online Bill Pay services may cause. However, we are certain that the resulting enhancements will help ease your Bill Payment service usage, increase efficiency and save you time. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact your nearest branch or feel free to call me directly at (405) 608-0273.
Robbie J. Jones
Executive Vice President