Looking for ways to streamline your business’s accounting tasks? With ACH Services, you can set up direct deposit for employee payroll, as well as direct debit for your accounts receivable. Improve efficiency, keep track of taxes, and improve cash flow.
- Add Efficiency
- Reduce Costs
The Automated Clearing House (ACH) is an American financial network that processes electronic payments and money transfers. With an ACH payment, you can move money between bank accounts without the use of paper checks, credit cards, wire transfers, or cash. For example, do you make electronic payments on any of your personal bills? Have you ever received your paycheck via direct deposit? These are both popular types of ACH transactions.
For businesses, making and receiving ACH payments can be faster, safer, and more affordable than other payment methods. The processing time for ACH payments is 3-5 days. The cost per payment is typically lower than the processing fees associated with credit card payments. And the ACH processes electronic payments and transfers through a clearinghouse that keeps account numbers encrypted for the protection of your business and customers. You don’t have to worry about check fraud and you have 60 days to recover any funds lost to ACH fraud or error.
ACH Origination allows any business to create electronic payments and/or deposits:
- Increase your business efficiency with the ability to receive payments faster
- Save time and money from processing costs
- Eliminates time required to print and sign checks
- Simplifies payroll disbursement and reconciliation
- Eliminates problems with lost/stolen checks
- Reduced costs - Few checks to buy and no check distribution costs
- Lowers costs for invoice printing, return envelopes, postage, etc.
- Improve cash flow
- Make and receive payments faster and safer
- Improve service to customers
- Give employees more convenience
- Employees have quicker access to funds; no trips to cash or deposit payroll check
ACH Origination allows you to receive direct deposits or make direct payments, such as:
- Utility payments
- Account Drafts
- Membership Fees
- Insurance Premiums
To learn more about ACH services and how it works, visit your nearest branch location in Edmond, Yukon, Guthrie, Kingfisher, Piedmont, or Crescent, OK. You can also complete our online form to request a demo and one of our business bankers will contact you shortly.